The ministry = To train & mobilize nationals for church planting movements!
- We rejoice that we pioneered a movement and that God started MANY churches in Honduras. We turned over the church planting movement in HONDURAS to nationals and now have set up a home base north of Seattle.
- We rejoice with 10 ministry trips thus far to S. Asia (where Patrick grew up as a child)
- We have had ministry – with ACTION SCM – in Zambia, Malawi, Cambodia, Ecuador, Colombia, Nepal, India and the USA.
If asked about ourselves and what we do and what our aspirations are, we would say:
- Our greatest joy is to walk with the Lord.
- Our greatest hope is to be good and godly parents.
- Our greatest focus is to serve the Lord cross-culturally.
Where did we come from?
Debbie started off in Mexico as a single missionary in the early ‘80’s, having been sent out from Canada. Later, a fast-talking Texan (Patrick) caught her heart and hand and they moved to Honduras, as missionaries (1993-2009). Now, we reside north of Seattle, but continue to serve as missionaries with ACTION. We are trainers of nationals for church planting movements.
- Daily eyes on the Lord.
- Daily family life and health
- For safe ministry travels abroad, but practical ministry back at the home base.
- For His peace and calmness to reign in our hearts.
“For I am the LORD your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you. Do not be afraid.” Is. 41