Brazil: Administrative Assistant
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support for executive management in Brazil in the areas of computer and internet research skills, project coordination, and working with cross-cultural relationships.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board, and other meetings and make travel arrangements.
- Attend meetings in order to record minutes and compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, and/or presentation software.
Please see below for complete job description.
College degree or technical training in Administrative Assistance Preferably one year or more of Bible training Member of local church Involved in evangelism, Bible studies and discipleship Minimum two years of experience as Administrative Assistant Experience in teaching, discipleship, evangelism or outreach desired Proficient in Portuguese and/or Spanish At least 18 years old A growing Christian Recommended by pastor and church Teachable Adaptable Able to accept difficult circumstances Good sense of humor Not easily discouraged Spiritually mature Able to accept various leadership styles Other items set forth by the Candidate Secretary’s office