Brazil: Children’s Home Mentor
The Children’s Home Mentor will live in a house in Brazil for abandoned pre-teens and help them learn and grow in all areas.
- Show God’s love to abandoned and neglected children through Bible study, homework help, playing, cooking, cleaning and serving.
- College degree
- At least 18 years old
- Member of local church
- Involved in evangelism, Bible studies and discipleship
- Experience in teaching, discipleship, evangelism, or outreach
- Experience in leadership, especially with children and youth
- Proficient in Portuguese and/or Spanish
- A growing Christian
- Recommended by pastor and church
- Able to accept difficult circumstances
- Good sense of humor
- Not easily discouraged
- Spiritually mature
- Able to accept various leadership styles
- Other items set forth by the Candidate Secretary’s office
Please see below for complete job description.
The rural and urban poor, especially children, local believers, national unbelievers, ministry leaders, missionaries
Roman Catholics, Agnostics, Christians