Brazil: Urban Missionaries
Urban Missionaries in Brazil will serve as staff in existing programs of ACTION Brazil for at-risk kids, teens and their families.
- Bring the Gospel to abandoned and neglected children through Bible clubs, educational outreaches, interactive Bible lessons, skits, games, crafts, and camps.
- Develop discipleship programs that emphasize evangelism and God’s role for the family.
- Assist with music ministry.
- Be open and flexible to the daily leading of the Holy Spirit.
Please see below for complete job description.
- College degree
- Member of local church
- Involved in evangelism, Bible studies and discipleship
- Experience in teaching, discipleship, evangelism, or outreach.
- Experience in leadership, especially with children and youth.
- Proficient in Portuguese and/or Spanish
- At least 18 years old
- A growing Christian
- Recommended by pastor and church
- Able to accept difficult circumstances
- Good sense of humor
- Not easily discouraged
- Spiritually mature
- Able to accept various leadership styles
- Other items set forth by the Candidate Secretary’s office
The urban poor, especially children, local believers, national unbelievers, ministry leaders, missionaries
Roman Catholics, Agnostics, Christians