Brazil: Building and Maintenance Workers
The Building and Maintenance short-term team member will provide a variety of building maintenance and repair services and construction.
- Basic building repair.
- Replace ceiling tiles and ceramic tiles.
- Exterior lighting; troubleshooting and repair.
- Electrical theory and concepts.
- Irrigation; troubleshooting and repair.
- Roof repairs.
- Electrical line tracing and electrical troubleshooting.
- High school Diploma or GED
- Two years vocational trade school program or other tech school
- Three years experience in building trades
- Gardening/landscaping abilities desired
- Member of local church
- Involved in evangelism, Bible studies and discipleship
- At least 18 years old
- A growing Christian
- Recommended by pastor and church
- Able to accept difficult circumstances
- Good sense of humor
- Not easily discouraged
- Spiritually mature
- Able to accept various leadership styles
- Other items set forth by the Candidate Secretary’s office
Please see below for complete job description.
The rural and urban poor, especially children, local believers, national unbelievers, ministry leaders, missionaries
Roman Catholics, Agnostics, Christians