Cambodia: Street Kids Workers
ACTION Cambodia is looking for committed Christians to join their team as full-time missionaries to minister to the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of those children who either live and/or work on the streets in Phnom Penh.
- Evaluate existing ministries that focus on street children and their families.
- Prayerfully develop a church based ministry to street children that utilizes a biblical philosophy of ministry.
- Plan and execute a strategic plan for ministry over three to five years.
- Oversee and develop a Street Ministries Team.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or related work/life experience
- One year of Biblical Studies at a Bible college/university or equivalent
- Active participation for three to five years with sending church
- Specific work/ministry among the urban poor for a minimum of two years previously
- At least 18 years old
- A growing Christian
- Active in ministry in a local church
- Recommended by pastor and church
- Able to accept difficult circumstances
- Good sense of humor
- Not easily discouraged
- Spiritually mature
- Able to accept various leadership styles
- Other items set forth by the Candidate Secretary’s office
Please see below for complete job description.