Cambodia: Urban Missionaries
ACTION Cambodia is looking for committed Christians to join their team as full-time missionaries to live and share Christ with the urban poor while working in coordination with the church planting efforts of SMTC (Shalom Mission to Cambodia).
- Form relationships with the unlovely and evangelize through those relationships.
- Access physical aid for the needy (become knowledgeable about biblical mandates as well as programs and aid available).
- Research and possibly partner with present organizations in this ministry.
- Lead one-to-one discipleship and group Bible studies.
- Coordinate evangelism teams (may train and deploy short-term teams).
- Bachelor’s degree or work related experience
- Minimum one year Bible college
- 3-5 years of ministry experience with sending church
- Experience in teaching, discipleship, evangelism, or outreach
- Heart for evangelism and good grasp of the gospel
- Heart for the poor
- Wise and discerning
- At least 18 years old
- A growing Christian
- Active in ministry in a local church
- Recommended by pastor and church
- Able to accept difficult circumstances
- Good sense of humor
- Not easily discouraged
- Spiritually mature
- Able to accept various leadership styles
- Other items set forth by the Candidate Secretary’s office
Please see below for complete job description.