Cambodia: X Team Coordinator
ACTION Cambodia is looking for a committed Christian to join their team as a full-time missionary who will develop and lead high intensity, high impact short term ministry teams (X Teams) for Action Cambodia.
- Basic language and culture acquisition (9-12 months).
- Oversee the development of discipleship curriculum for cross cultural teams.
- Develop and oversee specific ministries that will utilized short, medium and long term team ministry.
- Develop modules for equipping and fund raising for pre field training that will assist the individual and local church.
- Develop and maintain a thorough follow up for team ministry that will help integrate participants back into the context of local churches and/or back to the field for long term service.
- Coordinate and implement communication with the Action International home office in relationship to finances, budgets, and other related areas. Implementation of sound financial practices in all areas related to ministry.
- Develop long range goals, objectives and strategies for X Teams, The Crucible and other such ministries within the context of Action Cambodia.
- Be actively involved with EFC (Evangelical Fellowship of Cambodia) with the desire of exploring ways that Action Cambodia might serve the wider body of Christ.
- One year of Bible college and/or equivalent through non-formal training
- Minimum three to five years experience in local church
- At least 18 years old
- A growing Christian
- Active in ministry in a local church
- Recommended by pastor and church
- Able to accept difficult circumstances
- Good sense of humor
- Not easily discouraged
- Spiritually mature
- Able to accept various leadership styles
- Other items set forth by the Candidate Secretary’s office
Please see below for complete job description.