Worldwide: Missionaries to Needy Pastors
ACTION Pastoral Leadership Development missionaries serve in Africa, Asia, and Latin America. They provide ongoing training for pastors through mentoring, holding training seminars, and printing and distributing study materials.
- Mentor and train pastors and Christian leaders.
- Conduct training seminars.
- Print and distribute study materials.
- At least 18 years old
- A growing Christian
- Active in ministry in a local church
- Recommended by pastor and church
- Able to accept difficult circumstances
- Good sense of humor
- Not easily discouraged
- Spiritually mature
- Able to accept various leadership styles
- Other items set forth by the Candidate Secretary’s office
Please see below for complete job description.