Spain: Language Assistant
Language Assistants are needed by the Spanish government to teach English during the school year. These short-term assistants will partner with ACTION by using their free time to support local missionaries, ministries, and churches.
- Teach English in schools in Spain for the school year as contracted by the Spanish government.
- Partner with ACTION by using free time to support local missionaries, ministries, and churches.
- Eight month time commitment
- Proficient in Spanish
- College degree
- Team player
- Desire to impact children and youth for Christ in Spain
- At least 18 years old
- A growing Christian
- Active in ministry in a local church
- Recommended by pastor and church
- Able to accept difficult circumstances
- Good sense of humor
- Not easily discouraged
- Spiritually mature
- Able to accept various leadership styles
- Other items set forth by the Candidate Secretary’s office
Please see below for complete job description.