UK: Assistant to UK Executive Director
The Assistant to the Executive Director will work alongside and assist the UK executive director with the development, maintenance, and daily function of the UK office of Action International Ministries (UK) in Wallasey.
- Oversee all divisions of ACTION’s projects, ministries, workers, especially those who are fielded overseas from the UK.
- Oversee office administration.
- Represent ACTION UK through various means.
- Discuss policy and mission matters with the USA, Canada, and overseas field office directors.
- Minimum four year commitment
- At least 18 years old
- A growing Christian
- Active in ministry in a local church
- Recommended by pastor and church
- Able to accept difficult circumstances
- Good sense of humor
- Not easily discouraged
- Spiritually mature
- Able to accept various leadership styles
- Other items set forth by the Candidate Secretary’s office
Please see below for complete job description.