UK: BookShare Director
The role of ACTION UK Bookshare Director is based in Wallasey, UK, and includes visiting churches to promote the BookShare ministry in the United Kingdom. BookShare UK is part of the International Pastoral Development ministry of Action International Ministries.
- Promote ACTION BookShare UK and the work of ACTION through personal, group, church and media contacts and advertising.
- Develop and fund various evangelism and literature projects.
- Speak on the work of BookShare UK at conferences.
- Hold workshops based on the existing BookShare programs.
- Develop a UK web page linked to the main ACTION website.
- Promote ACTION’s other ministries.
- Minimum four year commitment
- Some ministerial and Bible teaching experience
- A heart for evangelism and Christian literature
- At least 18 years old
- A growing Christian
- Active in ministry in a local church
- Recommended by pastor and church
- Able to accept difficult circumstances
- Good sense of humor
- Not easily discouraged
- Spiritually mature
- Able to accept various leadership styles
- Other items set forth by the Candidate Secretary’s office
Please see below for complete job description.