UK: Deputation Secretary (England/Wales)
The Deputation Secretary of England and Wales can be home-based (in the UK) with regular visits to the UK headquarters and submission of reports on the development of ACTION’s profile amongst English and Welsh churches, colleges and personal support contacts.
- Develop relationships with new and existing contacts to promote the missionary service opportunities and ministries of ACTION.
- Submit monthly development reports on new church and supporter contacts.
- Develop a supporter database for England and Wales.
- Represent ACTION at Bible colleges and mission exhibitions.
- Work with recruitment manager and executive director of the mission regarding the development of a UK deputation database program.
- Minimum four year commitment
- Some ministerial and/or mission experience
- At least 18 years old
- A growing Christian
- Active in ministry in a local church
- Recommended by pastor and church
- Able to accept difficult circumstances
- Good sense of humor
- Not easily discouraged
- Spiritually mature
- Able to accept various leadership styles
- Other items set forth by the Candidate Secretary’s office
Please see below for complete job description.