UK: Francophile Coordinator
The Francophile Coordinator will work alongside and assist the UK executive director with the development, maintenance, and daily function of the Francophile Coordination ministry of ACTION UK in Europe. Duties include dealing with all divisions of ACTION projects, ministries, and workers to and from France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg and Switzerland.
- Development of Francophile ministry and administration.
- Future administration of Francophile candidate procedures.
- Administration of candidate orientation.
- Administration of pre-field orientation.
- Regular communication with supporters and ACTION UK office.
- Communicate with various ACTION field office directors regarding French recruitment, fielding, and policy and mission matters.
- Minimum four year commitment
- At least 18 years old
- A growing Christian
- Active in ministry in a local church
- Recommended by pastor and church
- Able to accept difficult circumstances
- Good sense of humor
- Not easily discouraged
- Spiritually mature
- Able to accept various leadership styles
- Other items set forth by the Candidate Secretary’s office
Please see below for complete job description.