UK: IT/Promotion Development Director
The IT/Promotion Development Director is responsible for the development, maintenance, and the daily functions of the office computer network, IT-related matters, the production and development of audio-visual material, and UK related web page entries in Wallasey.
- Oversee IT office administration.
- Oversee the development, maintenance, and daily functions of the office computer network.
- Produce audio-visual materials.
- Update UK-related web page entries.
- Consult with the UK executive director.
- Develop various promotional materials.
- Minimum of four year commitment
- Church, mission, or commercial/industrial management experience preferred
- Some Information Technology experience required
- At least 18 years old
- A growing Christian
- Active in ministry in a local church
- Recommended by pastor and church
- Able to accept difficult circumstances
- Good sense of humor
- Not easily discouraged
- Spiritually mature
- Able to accept various leadership styles
- Other items set forth by the Candidate Secretary’s office
Please see below for complete job description.