Zambia: Discipleship 2:7 Ministry Coordinator
To oversee and administrate a one year discipleship program for pastors, aspiring pastors, lay leaders, and women.
Key areas of responsibilities:
– Participate as a student of Zambian culture and Zambian church needs.
– Participate in monthly PLD team planning and accountability meetings.
– Meet monthly with PLD Coordinator for encouragement, mentoring, and accountability.
– Meet monthly with Zambian D-2:7 Team Leader for encouragement, mentoring, and accountability.
– Participate in monthly team meetings led by the Zambian Team Leader with the D-2:7 facilitators.
– Administrate financial support for transport for D-2:7 participants.
– Participate in two weekly meetings with a D-2:7 group.
– Participation in D-2:7 meetings is for the following purposes:
- Observe and give feedback to D-2:7 facilitators for their development as facilitators.
- Develop relationships with participants to encourage them, assess the impact of the program, and assess participants for possible participation in ACTION Pastors College.
– Participate in the planning, administration and conducting of D-2:7 graduations.
– Participate in the planning, administration, and conducting of 2 annual seminars for the D-2:7 participants and invited guests [with a total of 60-80 attenders per seminar].
– Participate [as appropriate] as a mentor to pastors of ACTION Pastors College.
– Fundraising for PLD ministries.
– Faithful disciple of Jesus Christ
– Formal or informal training in philosophy and strategies for discipleship ministry
– 3 years experience in discipleship relationships with leaders and young Christians
– 3 years experience as a ministry team leader