Zambia: Next Generation Coordinator
Zambia: Camp Ciyanjano
Zambia: Community Schools
ACTION Children In Crisis
The Next Generation Coordinator will encourage and equip local churches to bring children to a spiritually mature faith and contribute to the physical, social, and educational development of vulnerable children.
- Help churches develop a concept/vision for child evangelism in their own church.
- Build relationships with and train church/ministry leaders how to establish and run an effective child evangelism ministry.
- Take the lead in writing, finding and distributing God-centered, doctrinally-sound child evangelism & discipleship materials.
- Link with other like-minded organizations that work through churches & schools to provide coaching/curriculum.
- Teach curriculum that includes scripture memorization and catechism
- Work with AZ Short-Term teams to conduct teacher training work-shops that promote teacher skill sets.
- Recruit missionary units that are skilled in education and have familiarity with the UK-English educational system.
- Fund-raise for child evangelism ministry.
- Oversee children in crisis partnership with MVZ in Sinazongwe, Zambia
- Sensitize donors and supporters about the community schools feeding program
- Coordinate with AWANA Zambia to run Christian children’s camps at Ciyanjano Enrichment Center.
- Christian Education background
- BA in early Childhood Development
- Thorough knowledge and experience of youth ministry
- Minimum commitment of two years
- At least 18 years old
- A growing Christian
- Active in ministry in a local church
- Recommended by pastor and church
- Able to accept difficult circumstances
- Good sense of humor
- Not easily discouraged
- Spiritually mature
- Able to accept various leadership styles
- Other items set forth by the Candidate Secretary’s office
Please see below for complete job description.